The Gala is Parent Connect's main fundraiser. We spend many hours planning this event. We are collecting silent auction items — anything from gift card and services provided to a romantic vacation. Your help in soliciting donations is essential to make this evening a success. This year's Gala will be our best yet!
The silent auction raises funds to provide support to the teachers and students in the School of IS.
At last year's event we raised $20,000 and were able to fund the teacher wish list, provide monetary support to all groups attending the college trip and provide scholarships for IB testing. In addition, we have provided assistance with classroom supplies for this year's new teachers.
Ways to Get Involved
- Join the Gala committee to help with the event planning.
- Donate goods or services for the silent auction - contact: Christine D'Amico at Cdamico3@gmail.com
- Help with set up and decorations.
- Be a helper the night of the event.
- Promote the event to family and friends.